Tuesday 10 July 2012

Marks & Spencers - Limited Collection - Blush Review

The Marks & Spencers Limited Collection is really popular just now and buzzed about on beauty forums and blogs because of the ever famous Pixiwoo talking highly of it.

So I went along to my local M&S and picked up items from the collection. I am happy with everything I bought They have great eyeshadows, lipsticks, lip glosses and bronzer. However, for me anyway this collections biggest downfall is their powder blush.

marsk and spencers, m&s, Limited collection, blush, powder blush, blog, cinnamon, swatch, review

I picked up this blush in 'Cinnamon' and oh how I wish I never bothered. I found this blush to be a crumbling disaster.  Iran my brush over it to apply and I had blush powder flying everywhere! My softest of makeup brushes left scratches on the blush.  The color itself is pretty and applies well when it finally does.
marsk and spencers, m&s, Limited collection, blush, powder blush, blog, cinnamon, swatch, review

I like my blushes to blend well and be smooth to apply but it does need to fly everywhere any break a little everyday to reach such consistency!

I have had my blush for just 2 weeks and its going straighht into the trash after this review.  Check this collection out, it has some great products but the blushes fr me were a total fail!

There's a lack of review on the internet for these so I thought I would add one to save fellow beauty buyers their ££ to go and pick up something else worthwhile...

~ Shez ~ 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do give me your feedback here. Also feel free to request any product review, makeup related questions, looks etc :)

I read every post and will reply within 48 hours! Xxx