Monday 2 July 2012

Golden Eye!

gold eye makeup mac smokey blog Sorry for the not so great pics and the singular eyeball, lol! I'm still trying to figure out my camera settings and the other eye was watering like crazy due to hay fever ! Also, day light disappeared on me by the I finished the look - will defo be HD pics tomorrow :P

gold smokey reflect glitter




I used glitters on the lid also, but were difficult to capture their fine detail on pics!

gold smokey reflect glitter


gold smokey reflect glitter


Products Used

  • MAC Goldmine Eyeshadow (Lid)
  • MAC Reflect Glitter - Gold (Lid) 
  • MAC Dazzling Eyeshadow (Inner Tear Duct)
  • MAC Swiss Chocolate Eyeshadow (Crease)
  • MAC Folie Eyeshadow (Crease)
  • MAC Carbon Eyeshadow (Outer V and Lower Lashline)
  • MAC  Smoulder Kohl Pencil (Waterline)
  • MAC Naked Lunch Eyeshadow (Browbone Highlight)
  • Rimmel Glam Eyes Liquid Eyeliner
  • Benefit Bad Gal Mascara
     

This look is enhanced a LOT more if you use false lashies but I had to skip them because of my watery eyes! But if you try this look yourself whip on some flasies :) 

~ Shez ~ 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do give me your feedback here. Also feel free to request any product review, makeup related questions, looks etc :)

I read every post and will reply within 48 hours! Xxx