Sunday 8 July 2012

Blog Sale #1

I am selling just this one product just now whilst I filter the rest of my kit and decide what else to send off to a more loving home, lol...




First item is MAC Dark Diversion Fluidline Eyeliner. This was a limited edition shade and is a beautiful darkened plum color..

This was from the MAC Stylishly Yours Collection that came out less than a year ago.

This is still in its box and has only been used a couple of times, so literally all of it is still in there.

Its been well taken care of and not dried out at all..basically like new except for the couple of times its been tried which was with a fully sanitised makeup brush to lift product.

I am selling this for £13.50 which includes delivery for the UK. If outside UK please message me your location and I will tell you shipping price.

I accept Paypal. First come first served :)

Comment below or email beautybook1985@gmail.com

~ Shez ~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do give me your feedback here. Also feel free to request any product review, makeup related questions, looks etc :)

I read every post and will reply within 48 hours! Xxx