A subtle way of including colour on your eyes if you are shy of bright colored eyes.
Another step by step, comment if this is the preferred method :)
* MAC Melon Pigment (2/3 of Lid)
* 88 Pallette Purple (Outer Third of Lid and Crease)
* MAC Sketch (Outer V and Crease)
* MAC Carbon (Outer V)
* MAC Vanilla Eyeshadow (Browbone Highlight)
* MAC Smoulder Kohl Pencil (Lashline and Waterline)
* Eyelure False Lashes
Apply Melon pigment to in 2/3 of eye.
Apply purple color to outer lid and crease and blend.
Apply Sketch to outer third of lid and a little in crease and blend. Apply Smoulder eye pencil to line upper lashline starting half way. Apply purple colour to lower lashline. Carbon to outer end of bottom lashline also.
Apply Carbon eyeshadow to outer V and blend. Smudge eyeliner with MAC 219 brush to blend in with black eyeshadow.
Apply Vanilla with a light hand to highlight a little. Blend any remaining harsh edges. Apply false lashes and kohl pencil in waterline.
~ Shez ~