Tuesday 24 July 2012

Clarins Instant Eye Make-Up Remover - Review

clarins, eye, makeup, make-up, review, eye make-up remover, instant, blog
Having sensitive eyes means I am always on the look out for an eye makeup remover that will remove all traces of eye makeup without irritating my eyes.
Clarins Instant Eye Make-Up Remover is the priciest eye make-up remover I have tried.

It is a 2 layer bi-phase formula consisting of ultra fine oils, rose and cornflower extracts.  
 The bottle must be shaken well to merge the two formula levels together.  I give it a good shake and put a little of a cotton pad.  Pressing the cotton pad on the eye and pressing gently before wiping away, removes everything!

This makeup remover is amazing.  It removes all traces of eye makeup effortlessly without any tugging and does not irritate my eyes at all.  This is the only eye makeup remover I have used which has removed my eye makeup without sensitizing my eyes.

Even better, despite the oils in the formula to remove the makeup efficiently, the Clarins Instant Eye Make-up Remover leaves no oily residue or a film on top of the skin.  The skin does not feel greasy at all or the need to wash residue off.

This absolutely works, and was beyond the expectations I had. I will definately repurchase and keep this as my go to eye make-up remover.

Clarins have done it once again! :)

~ Shez ~ 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do give me your feedback here. Also feel free to request any product review, makeup related questions, looks etc :)

I read every post and will reply within 48 hours! Xxx