Friday 6 July 2012

Job of the Day!

Right, I have been out searching the high street high and low for affordable makeup products good enough to challenge their superior alternatives, lol..

I picked up a number of things (including Sleek new 2012 collection) but the top 3 that made it above others and all of which I'm really impressed with are:





* Marks and Spencers Limited Collection - Bronzer: The only matte bronzer I have come across other than Sleek's Contour Kit (Amazing).  A lovely powder to contour with and add definition to your face minus all the glitter, lol...

* Sleek Pout Paint - UK's answer to the OCC Lip Tars. One of the most exciting new formulas in the world of makeup. Little tubes of HIGHLY pigmented colours which can be applied to the lips (tiniest drop needed for the lips) for immense colour which is fully pigmented and ever soo creamy.  But thee best thing about them is that these can be mixed and matched for a truely endless combination of colors... and its oh ever so fun :)  Buying a couple of these is like owning a dozen lipstick.. Reminds me of Art class in high school.. lol

* Sleek Luminaire Highlighting Concealer - This is a definite keeper and I'm pretty sure I will be repurchasing once I'm done.  This is a great brightening under eye concealer.  I have only tried this once yet but will be testing it for a full day tomorrow and wearing it.. but so far so good

 If you would like a full in-depth review for any of the products above, please leave a comment and I shall do it straight away :)


P.S - Thinking of doing a blog sale soon, with some limited edition items..would anybpdy be interested?

~ Shez ~ 

2 comments:

  1. yes differently. your reviews are really helpful :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for reading! :) *big hugs*

      Update on the Sleek concealer pen - it dries crazily fast so need to work even faster than it dires, lol

      Jus incase u buy n think. Damn tht shez didnt mention this, lol xx

      Delete

Please do give me your feedback here. Also feel free to request any product review, makeup related questions, looks etc :)

I read every post and will reply within 48 hours! Xxx